Download our online brochure to find out more about Check 4 Houses and the products and services that we offer
Why Check 4 Houses?
We offer everything a traditional high street agent would and more; including competitive pricing packages and contact open til 9pm at night.
- Unbeatable selling fee options - see our prices
- Floor plans
- For Sale Board
- A personal service from start to finish
- Full sales progression and regular feedback
- Advertise to millions of potential buyers online including Rightmove
- Easy to contact 7 days a week
- Members of the Property Ombudsman
- Unlimited photographs using a top of the range SLR camera and wide angle lens
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the property sale industry
- The best advice and tips for selling property online
- Flexible selling agreement
"Not only did we save a considerable amount of money, but actually found the whole experience totally stress free, which is not something many estate agents can deliver on." - Marc and Clare
Check 4 Houses is an independent, national property agency specialising in the sale of residential property, particularly in the South East region. We offer a bespoke and personal service from start to finish, aiming to sell your property against your own needs. As well as saving thousands of pounds in agent selling fees, you can also rest assured that your agent will always act in your very best interests and provide you with an honest, punctual and polite service. Read our testimonials to read how previous customers have reviewed our service.
Check 4 Houses oversee all elements of the sale of your property and we promise to keep you updated throughout the whole process. See How We Work for more information.
Our fees are very competitive, but you can be confident that this will never compromise the service that you receive from our agents. As an online company we can offer our clients the best savings and a bespoke package to suit your needs. For as little as £599+VAT we can sell your house for you, yet traditional high street agents typically charge up to 2% of the selling fee which can be thousands of pounds.
Check 4 Houses can also recommend lawyers and surveyors and will take care of all third party correspondence from arranging viewings to liaising with the solicitors and mortgage brokers.
Once you have chosen your payment option Check 4 Houses will:
- Arrange a suitable time to visit your property at which point we will:
- Prepare full details of your property
- Produce full-colour brochures, including unlimited photographs and a floor plan
- Arrange for the delivery of a Check 4 Houses sale board (if required)
- Market your property on the top property sites (including Rightmove)
The Property Ombudsman
All estate agents are required to register with an Estate Agents Redress Scheme that has been approved by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) and which investigates complaints against estate agents. The Property Ombudsman (TPO) is one of the schemes approved by the OFT.
Some estate agents have in addition voluntarily agreed to follow the TPO Code of Practice for Residential Estate Agents, approved by the OFT under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme. Estate agents signing up to this code of Practice are required to provide additional consumer protection that goes beyond that required by law. They can be recognised by the joint TPO/OFT approved code logos which they display. Registered agents, who do not voluntarily accept the Code of Practice obligations of the TPO Scheme, are not entitled to show the OFT approved code logo.
Check 4 Houses ltd. adhere to all the above.
We will be in touch with you soon regarding your enquiry.
Sell Property Now
To start selling your home with Check 4 Houses from as little as £599 (+vat) simply fill in the form below. (All fields are required)
How much can you save with Check 4 Houses. Use our savings calculator.